Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I want to put a name to a face.

What is it called when I ask my boyfriend to meet my needs, then he ignores me or downplays the importance of what I'm asking for until I cannot take it anymore. Then when I'm ready to leave, he actually starts doing what I was asking for and makes it seem like I'm taking drastic measures.

We've been in this loop for years and I know it has to have a name. I come back more upset and intolerant everytime.

TLDR; My boyfriend (25m) and I (22f) have been doing this emotional tango for years and I'm tired of it. I want some insight on what it is.



Submitted November 15, 2022 at 03:35PM by slowlygrowin https://ift.tt/57CdnMt
I want to put a name to a face. I want to put a name to a face. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.