Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Please, help me to not take him back!

He (33M) cheated on me (33F) and left me with the worst heartache I have ever experienced. We have been together for almost 9 years. 6 weeks later and he has recently told me that he has stopped the relationship with the girl hep cheated on me with. Last week he send me some messages from which I believe he regrets everything and he asked me to talk. As much as I miss him and I wouldn’t want nothing more than to have my family back, I know I'm never going to be able to get over the betrayal, the agony is going to take over my mind every single day I really need some advice, some kind words to help me get through this, anything… Please

TL;DR: Got cheated on, need help to move on, bc i think he wants me back



Submitted November 21, 2022 at 08:06AM by Username042020 https://ift.tt/j2oZi59
Please, help me to not take him back! Please, help me to not take him back! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.