Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Losing partner to crypto.

For the last 4 months or so my husband is glued to his computer or phone spending hours every day doing god knows what involving crypto. I feel like I am losing him, honestly this makes me upset and worried and I see him lose himself in something that looks like addiction or obsession. I must admit I don't understand much and I know little but what I caught from him are bits about some gamble, stupid pictures called NFT, he is always on Twitter participating at all these stupid mini games, tagging people and being tagged, and all to randomly and possibly win some tokens that he collects to sell and buy.. I don't know, it's not like we don't have enough money or he needs super wins.

We have a good life but this just made him lose his mind and wanting to win those games or make good sales. I honestly don't understand, maybe someone can explain it to me. It feels like a rabbit hole and I am sad and I feel lonely. I am so angry and super at times that crypto even exists. But he tells me this is the future and I don't understand.. I try to accept and try not to nag him but I literally look at him several times a day how he spends most of his time at the PC or always with the phone in hand. He talks online to other people that also have this passion and he'd wish I have it too. It doesn't feel right to me, I told him several times and he knows I find it disturbing. But he does it anyway, he always comes back to it. If I mention, he angrily closes his browser or puts his phone away, but in a short time he is back to it and this goes on and on for months.

I don't know if this is a phase or when it's gonna stop but I have this fear that there is no clear ending to it and maybe our relationship is really gonna suffer from it.

TL;DR: Husband spending lots of time on phone and pc doing crypto stuff that feels like gambling and addiction. Afraid for the future of my relationship.



Submitted April 23, 2022 at 10:18PM by TheZoidspective https://ift.tt/mOQyWpz
Losing partner to crypto. Losing partner to crypto. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.