Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girl in work wants me to always go to lunch with her, how can I go back to my own routine without being rude?

I am female and aged 33, this other person is female aged 40 to 45. We have known one another since November of last year.

So I started my new job last November. This girl joined me for lunch on my first day. I did not mind, I thought it was a nice gesture to make me feel welcome.

Over the next few weeks I developed my own routine. I would go on an hour walk at lunch time. That was what I did. No one else was bothered by it, this other girl wasn't interested in joining me. I was happy with the way things were.

This girl got a Fitbit for Christmas and after the break, when we came back to work, she said she would join me for a walk but that she wanted to eat her lunch. I didn't mind. So I waited. Half hour was gone from my break and when we did go for a walk it was insanely slow.

Next few weeks. Whenever I am not in the lunch room I get a message asking where I am, why am I not at lunch. If I tell her I need to go somewhere at lunch she will message "I will eat and then I'll go with you". Its so frustrating!

TLDR: I want to be a loner again in work without coming across as rude to my coworker/workers. How do I do this without people being offended?



Submitted April 24, 2022 at 04:38PM by Hobbitt_Chick https://ift.tt/JOdPYLN
Girl in work wants me to always go to lunch with her, how can I go back to my own routine without being rude? Girl in work wants me to always go to lunch with her, how can I go back to my own routine without being rude? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.