Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

At what age do I [29F] need to accept that I might not find a life partner and have children like I wanted?

As an incredibly single woman approaching 30, I've started to worry that I might not fall in love, get married and have two kids like I'd always imagined. As more and more of my friends are partnering up and settling down, and I can't seem to find anyone, it feels like the window is closing. I'm doing everything in my power I can. I'm keeping in shape, on the apps, have a bunch of friends, trying to do new things in real life, etc.

Realistically, though, at what point do I have to accept that I might not find a partner I love? I also worry that men might not want a woman over 30 (I'm ideally looking for a partner within 4 or so years of my age on either side, but can be flexible and open) Any women have experience finding love after 30 with amazing partners?

tldr: Single and approaching 30, how long do I realistically have to find a partner, and how likely is it to find love after 30?



Submitted April 27, 2022 at 12:15PM by Hot-Gas9851 https://ift.tt/YSRnz60
At what age do I [29F] need to accept that I might not find a life partner and have children like I wanted? At what age do I [29F] need to accept that I might not find a life partner and have children like I wanted? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.