Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F20) bf(M22) constantly looks through my phone whenever he gets the chance.

The other day my partner asked me to google something, and I handed him my phone so he could see better. After he was done he decided to scroll through all the open tabs(bc I never close them), and when I asked him what he was doing he stated he was just curious.

I got annoyed because I just feel like I have no privacy and confused why he feels the right to scroll to other parts of my phone. He doesn't have an issue with me looking at his phone but I don't like doing that. He will look at it behind my back and in front of me, even if I say no.

The thing is whenever we argue and spend time a part, he always goes through my text messages and the one's with my friends. I sometimes write little diaries of my feelings on my iPhone notes when I am feeling sad or frustrated about our relationship. He'll read it when he goes through my phone, and then go on to get mad at me for writing those things down saying I'm always selfish and only thinking about myself; He'd just criticize what I write for feeling certain ways without realizing that it's just me venting on my own and isn't meant for him to read or for him to judge my thoughts.

I started writing these notes because in the past when we argued, I'd vent to my friends what happened and he would read my messages and accused me of just talking crap about him and trying to make him look bad to my friends with biased and half-told stories. Again, those messages aren't meant for his eyes but he gets so mad when he sees them and gets mad at my friends for taking my side and trying to cheer me up. I first kept telling them but deleted the messages so he wouldn't get mad, but then I just stopped telling my friends as much because I didn't want to argue so I just wrote them in my notes, but I have no privacy anywhere on my phone. I don't know if I am in the wrong for wanting privacy on my phone considering he always tells me that I shouldn't need that much phone privacy in a relationship if you have nothing to hide but I just always feel anxious with the idea even if I really don't have something to hide.

TL;DR!

My boyfriend of one year feels like he has the right to look through anything on my phone and then get upset at what he finds(not cheating or anything just me writing or talking about my feelings).



Submitted April 24, 2022 at 10:35PM by purplepandas01 https://ift.tt/A7HOLUM
My (F20) bf(M22) constantly looks through my phone whenever he gets the chance. My (F20) bf(M22) constantly looks through my phone whenever he gets the chance. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.