Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

husband (39M) and I (29 F) won't allow me to work

So for about 2 years now I've been without a job. I've had plenty of jobs in the past. They have all been difficult to maintain because my husband has made it very difficult to keep one. When he would text me throughout the day and I wouldn't answer, he would get irritated and I would get stressed on top of the stress I already had. While also, coming home to clean and cook, play with my daughter, get her ready for bed. And have sex with him. On top of that if I took a break from maybe not washing the dishes for 2 days or I missed laundry then he would throw a fit as to why he didn't have clean pants. All of this anxiety caused me to just bend to his will and stay at home so I can cater to all his needs and the house. It's fine and all but now we can't afford to do anything with each other or as a family. And whenever I bring up that I would like to spend some quality time with him, he brings up that he is super stressed at work and he needs time to decompress so he draws hentai and plays elden ring. I do have some time in the evening with him but no time like we used to, like out of the house. Nor is it quality time. I bring up that I would like to get a job now to have money to afford to do things. Even if it's just for gas to take a ride around. But no.

In the past during the times I was working, I did lash out out on him because he completely stressed me out. But I just feel like there's no win at all. And the only reason I would lash out is because of all the expectations that were on my shoulders. When I would bring up that he should help me out instead of getting mad at me for not doing dishes, laundry, etc. He would help, but never genuinely, it was to throw it in my face that he can do it so I wouldn't complain to do it. But that was once every 2 weeks because I would explain it was too much so therefore he would "show me how to do it."

I am afraid to get a job but I also don't think it's fair to be stuck in the house all the time because he's tired and my daughter doesn't get to get out of the house either. It's all a complete mess.

Tldr: husband won't allow me to work because I need to care for the home but I would like to afford to go out to places to spend quality time together again.



Submitted April 21, 2022 at 02:59PM by gabbishudigg https://ift.tt/Ctbw5QD
husband (39M) and I (29 F) won't allow me to work husband (39M) and I (29 F) won't allow me to work Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.