Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend is pretty cool.

We were reading Reddit stories and I could not for the life of me, say “anonymously”. I (20f) have a bit of a stutter and I mess up my words, it can get embarrassing and honestly that’s part of the reason why I’m shy/quiet. But anyway we just kept laughing about it and then he (20m) started stumbling over his words after trying to help me say it. It was cute. I’m glad he doesn’t make fun of me for my stutters. Thinking about this makes me want to be a better person, and moments like these make me appreciate him more. We’ve been together for 3 years and I can’t wait to make more memories with him. That’s all.

TL;DR: I appreciate my boyfriend for being cool about my flaws, stuttering and all.



Submitted April 24, 2022 at 12:01AM by somethingoriginal444 https://ift.tt/E4UakR5
My boyfriend is pretty cool. My boyfriend is pretty cool. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.