Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiance wants me to start having children immediately after we get married

I'm F25 and he is M28

So I'm still in college and I'm not ready to be a mom yet. I dropped out for a few years so now I am in my mid 20's and still have 2 years left of college.

My fiance proposed about a year ago and we plan on getting married this summer but he keeps insisting that I go off birth control right after we get married.

I've told him countless times that I'm not ready for kids and I need to finish college and maybe work for a few years before having a kid but he won't take no for an answer.

He said he sees it as a deal breaker and threatened to leave me and basically said there's no point in getting married.

I feel awful but I really don't want to break up because we have been together 7 years and I can't let go of what we have built together

I have no idea what to do I'm thinking about dropping out again and just starting a family.

TL;DR I am 25 and still in college and I am not ready to have kids but my fiance is insisting that we start having kids this summer after the wedding.



Submitted April 15, 2022 at 10:39PM by isusernamethistaken https://ift.tt/mhXKUZF
My fiance wants me to start having children immediately after we get married My fiance wants me to start having children immediately after we get married Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.