Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Does your partner prefer to fight or talk?

Hi everyone, how often are we told fights are healthy?

Well I would like to ask for everyone's two pence.

My (24M) girlfriend (24F) has always said to me that she would rather fight/argue than talk things out in the way that we do.

When there's an issue I usually am the one to take the lead and talk things out. I always try to talk calmly which she takes as emotionless and she hates.

She said she would much prefer that I shout and get angry at her and because of the way I approach conflict she cannot express herself.

Have any of you experienced this or able to give any insight? Thanks in advance

TL;DR: Girlfriend would prefer to have an argument rather than discuss issues.



Submitted April 24, 2022 at 02:11AM by JoelyBear224 https://ift.tt/okOTQRi
Does your partner prefer to fight or talk? Does your partner prefer to fight or talk? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.