Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [24 M] older brother [28 M] is racist towards my partner [22 F]

My gf is black. We've been together for a little less than a year. Recently I found out my brother is a borderline white supremacist. I always suspected he was a little racist, and in the past he's texted me some edgy racist jokes about my gf like "make sure tyrone dont find out u stole his girl cuz!"

But recently I went through one of his social media accounts and saw him reposting some racist memes (like a picture that said "When immigration happens to animals, it's called destroying an invasive species. When immigration happens to white people, it's called 'diversity is strength!')

Most upsettingly he replied to a comment about the IQ of black people. He said something like "Interracial breeding between whites and blacks is a net negative for whites. I pray we realize this as a society before it's too late."

I confronted him about it over text, and he said that just because the truth upsets me doesn't mean it's not the truth, and that science backs up his claims, and that IQ studies show black people are inherently dumber, etc, and that he hopes I "get smart" and don't ever have kids with my gf.

I guess this is mostly just a vent post. At this point I feel like I need to cut him out of my life, but that's honestly easier said than done for many reasons.


tl;dr: Racist brother thinks I shouldn't have kids with my current black girlfriend



Submitted April 21, 2022 at 12:52PM by HayleyKJ https://ift.tt/arbdsP3
My [24 M] older brother [28 M] is racist towards my partner [22 F] My [24 M] older brother [28 M] is racist towards my partner [22 F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.