Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Do I warn old friend about a potentially abusiv3 partner (23F, 24M)?

Do I warn her that her love interest was an abuser? (23F, 24M)

I (23F) went on several dates with this guy X (24M) back when we were like 18/19ish. We had gone to the same high school and lived in the same town growing up. We didn't click and both dated other ppl after. He seemed to have that stereotypical frat dude vibe.

After this ended, two different ppl told me that he was abusiv3 to his first Gf (before our dates). Apparently, he ch0k3d her and some other terrible stuff. The two ppl that told me were on the same sports team as both X and the girlfriend so they knew them better than me.

My former roommate who I haven't talked to at all for about a year has started posting G on her Instagram story. Do I say anything? Should I talk to the ppl that told me the stuff about him? I didn't know the guy when this stuff allegedly happened. I don't want to falsely accuse the dude but it just seems really weird for two ppl to tell me the same thing.

Do I wait for my former roommate to find out on her own? She wasn't in the best place psychologically when we parted ways so I'm unsure if she'd be able to recognize and leave an abusive relationship.

TLDR: Dude was accused of being abusive in past relationship. He is now seeing someone i know. Do I say anything?



Submitted April 14, 2022 at 05:43PM by AnonFroggie21 https://ift.tt/ITpkV9d
Do I warn old friend about a potentially abusiv3 partner (23F, 24M)? Do I warn old friend about a potentially abusiv3 partner (23F, 24M)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.