Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22M) girlfriend (29F) hits me, and I don’t know what to do

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 8 months, and for the past 4 or so months, she’s been hitting me if I upset her. Slaps/smacks on my face and body, or using things like a remote or a shoe. She’s 5’9 with a bigger build, while I’m 5’5 and a little underweight, so it hurts a lot sometimes. I’ve even had to hide from her for a matter of days to avoid it.

I’ve asked her to stop many times (nicely, not yelling) but she says if I want her to stop, I should stop doing things that bother her. She also makes mean comments, saying she deserves a better-looking partner that does more for her, that she’s disappointed she had to settle, that I deserve to be single, that her friends laugh at her for dating me, etc. But I do ~80% of the work and cook for her each night, plus bring her coffee in the morning (since I wake up first) so I don’t know what more I can do.

I can't bring myself to leave, because:

  1. I love her, and the good times are really good
  2. If I lose her, I’ll be lonely again
  3. She always says sorry a couple/few hours after, so I think she only does it out of anger and doesn’t actually mean it
  4. She has a lot of health issues, which I help her with (doing her chores if she feels too tired, remembering her medication for her, driving her to appointments, etc.) and I would feel really bad if she had to deal with that all on her own

So does anyone know what I can do? I feel lost and as embarrassing as it is, I’ve been crying about it. Any help is appreciated.

TL;DR: My girlfriend hurts me and I don't know how to make her stop without leaving her



Submitted April 23, 2022 at 10:50PM by SeaAbbreviations22 https://ift.tt/owgLarH
My (22M) girlfriend (29F) hits me, and I don’t know what to do My (22M) girlfriend (29F) hits me, and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.