Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I overreacting about a lap dance?

My husband (M 25) went to a strip club for a bachelor party last weekend. I (F 22) knew about the club ahead of time, and was totally fine with it. I’ve talked to him about strip clubs before and the only thing I’ve ever said is that I don’t want him getting a lap dance. The thought of another woman touching him sexually just really turns my stomach for some reason. He said he would never do something like that, and he agrees it’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed. He said he’s not really into strip clubs anyways, whatever. I didn’t have any problems with him going for the occasion.

Fast forward to the next morning; he came up to me to hug me and kiss all over me (he got super drunk and threw up all over my car the night before and I guess he felt bad, lol) and I immediately smelt perfume on him. Like he reeked of it. I questioned the perfume cause that was just weird to me why it was so strong, he said a guys wife met up with them and hugged him, but it didn’t add up to me for some reason. I questioned more and he admitted to going to a private room with one of the strippers. His argument was his friend already paid for it and he was drunk. He apologized, but made a point to say that none of the other wives have this boundary, so I shouldn’t either. I don’t know why I’m so upset. I just feel really betrayed for some reason. I just want to know if I’m being over dramatic? We just got married a week ago, and I’m 5 months pregnant with our baby, I’m just feeling a lot of emotions for some reason.

tl;dr: my husband got a lap dance and lied about it, am I overreacting?



Submitted April 26, 2022 at 04:44PM by li12012 https://ift.tt/ZUFa6pC
Am I overreacting about a lap dance? Am I overreacting about a lap dance? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.