Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (35M) ex (26F) did something messed up by I want to clear the air months later...

My ex did something pretty messed up involving my parents earlier this year. We had been dating for four months. She was mad at me about something regarding our relationship so she lied to me in order to confront me in front of my parents. She did this by lying to me about why she wanted to come see my parents while I was visiting them. Essentially she caught me totally off guard on purpose. It was completely uncalled for. She stormed out of their home after like 30 seconds of yelling at me. We barely had contact after the incident and it essentially ended things between us. (She didn't unfriend me on Facebook or Instagram until 3 weeks later. I did not contact her in this time and I think she was waiting for me to reach out to her.)

I don't want to get back together with her. But I hate how things ended. I'd like to simply text her a few messages and just share my thoughts about what happened and how it hurt me and how I wish things did not end on this note.

My parents think this is a bad idea. They don't trust her and don't think it's necessary if I have no intention of seeing her again. But I still hate how things ended and what lingers between us. Thoughts?

TL;DR: Relationship essentially ended after four months when my ex got mad at me and lied to me to confront me in front of my parents. Months later I'm debating reaching out to end things on a better note.



Submitted April 25, 2022 at 05:10PM by iloveyou271 https://ift.tt/tOoEvbV
My (35M) ex (26F) did something messed up by I want to clear the air months later... My (35M) ex (26F) did something messed up by I want to clear the air months later... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.