Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it wrong that I’m upset with my boyfriend for getting a “happy ending massage”?

My boyfriend(31) and I(22) have been together for a year. He’s just told me that before he met me he went to one of those places and got a “happy ending massage”. To be honest this makes me extra uncomfortable and I’m not sure how to feel about it at all. I don’t know if it’s really fair to judge him since it was after his relationship of 4 years ended and he was single for a year or so when he went. I just want to know if it’s wrong of me to think this is creep/weird behavior.

TL;DR I feel like it’s pretty short I don’t know how I could shorten it.



Submitted April 28, 2022 at 08:56PM by Stupidhoeneedtherapy https://ift.tt/JBfDUXT
Is it wrong that I’m upset with my boyfriend for getting a “happy ending massage”? Is it wrong that I’m upset with my boyfriend for getting a “happy ending massage”? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.