Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents think I'm pregnant with my ex from high school and are happy he is the father how do I break it to them that he isn't the biological father

7 years ago my boyfriend and I mutually ended our relationship. I dated on and off but he never had any relationship again. About 6 months ago I had a one night stand and got pregnant I told my brother who still remained friends with my boyfriend and ended up telling him. My boyfriend offered to step up and be the father. He seemed genuine, I still have strong feelings for him, and he his job can provide for all of us. So I accepted and moved in with him and ever since he has been the best and very supportive. When I told my parents we were expecting they were super happy because my family always liked him. I don't know how they'll react when they learn he isn't the biological father I'm sure it wont be horrible but I don't know how to tell them.

TLDR: My boyfriend from high school stepped up when he learned I was pregnant and fatherless my parents are excited he is the father but don't know he isn't the biological father.



Submitted April 16, 2022 at 11:03PM by lepepy https://ift.tt/LgbO5i3
My parents think I'm pregnant with my ex from high school and are happy he is the father how do I break it to them that he isn't the biological father My parents think I'm pregnant with my ex from high school and are happy he is the father how do I break it to them that he isn't the biological father Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.