Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it unreasonable to end things with my boyfriend because of his best friend?

My boyfriend (21) and I (20) have been together almost 3 years. He is a wonderful guy and treats me very well. We hardly ever argue and when we do it is always about the same thing. His best friend. His best friend hates my guts. He calls me the most horrible names imaginable. He says horrible things about me and it’s clear that he doesn’t like me. I thought things would change after we were together for a while, but he won’t give it up. He will invite my bf to go places with him and just have girls show up to make me upset. Or tell my bf to break up with me. Every time my bf is with him something bad happens. I have talked to my bf about this multiple times. Saying how hurtful it is and I’m confused why he hates me so much. All my bf ever says is “well we’ve just been friends for so long” blah blah blah. Tonight I heard that he told a mutual friend that my bf was never going to marry me because I wasn’t the right one for him. Out of all of the nasty things that he’s said about me, that one hurt the most. He knows nothing about our relationship, and he won’t even take the time to get to know me. His best friend is also a pathological liar, a cheater and he treats my bf horribly. Looking into the future, I don’t know how I’m gonna deal with his best friend. What do I do?

tl;dr - my boyfriend’s best friend is a horrible person and he is so mean to me. What do I do??



Submitted April 28, 2022 at 05:48PM by girl7578965 https://ift.tt/SVMn1pt
Is it unreasonable to end things with my boyfriend because of his best friend? Is it unreasonable to end things with my boyfriend because of his best friend? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.