Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30m) mom (58f) is dying of cancer and made a request of me while she wasn’t lucid. Not sure how to tell my dad (60m)

My mom is dying of breast cancer. Some days she more lucid than others and yesterday wasn’t great…. I asked her if I could get her anything and she excitedly said “yeah! Can you please ask Jerry (my dad) to fuck me?” I was taken aback and just said something like “I’ll talk to him about it.” Then she start talking about they’ve not had sex in two years, I’m guessing because she got really sick really fast…

Then she started telling me other things about their sex life that were extremely uncomfortable for me, and i had to sit and listen.

When my dad got there she stopped, but she was happy he was there and just softly whispered to him and that was cute… but I didn’t tell him any of the things she said to me. My dad has been devastated by this, and to his credit really takes care of her. Every time someone asks him if he needs anything he says “a miracle”. He drinks a lot I think mostly when she sleeps. I think he has also been prescribed antidepressants but I try not to dig into his privacy, and I think he’s been mixing them.

Do I tell him ? She has good days and bad days so I think this is something she’ll pull out of. Has anyone experienced this before? Do I just kind of forget the other intimate things she said or do i tell my dad? Any input appreciated

Tl;dr mom is dying of cancer and wants to have sex with my dad. Not sure how to tell him



Submitted April 14, 2022 at 03:31AM by cancerson12 https://ift.tt/8I6q3NX
My (30m) mom (58f) is dying of cancer and made a request of me while she wasn’t lucid. Not sure how to tell my dad (60m) My (30m) mom (58f) is dying of cancer and made a request of me while she wasn’t lucid. Not sure how to tell my dad (60m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.