Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex fiancée / mother of child moved on. I’m feel pretty hurt

Me and my ex fiancée (both 29 y/o) and mother to my 19 month old daughter split up at the beginning of December. She called time on things as she “wasn’t happy” and “lost spark” etc.

She was pretty controlling throughout our relationship and became toxic such as hating my friends and family, always checking my phone, checking in on me constantly while I was at work (calling me up to 5/6 times a day) etc. Despite these traits I did still love her and of course I was hurt when things ended.

I have been slowly getting on with my life and getting over things until today she’s told me she is talking to somebody else. I feel quite hurt by this as I now worry she’s going to give that family life with him and my daughter when that’s all I ever wanted with her. I just don’t want to think about it, the thought of another guy playing father to my daughter.

For anyone who asks. Our daughter is 100% mine as she’s a spitting image of me (which my ex also hated whenever somebody pointed this out!)

Anybody know how I get past these thoughts?

Tl;dr - mother to child moved on, I’m hurt and want to get past that hurt



Submitted April 14, 2022 at 12:36AM by robrob220 https://ift.tt/C295bPj
Ex fiancée / mother of child moved on. I’m feel pretty hurt Ex fiancée / mother of child moved on. I’m feel pretty hurt Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.