Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21M) GF(20F) showed my nudes to her friends without thinking

I (21M) have been dating my GF(20F) for about 9 months now and we've always exchanged nudes and she has always talked about how it is so shitty to for a guy to show his girl's nudes to his friends. Right now we're into a long distance relationship for about 1.5 months. She has been boasting about my dick in her college a lot which I don't like. She goes around telling people about how amazing her sex life is with me. Sex to me is a very private affair and never have I ever shared any details about it with anyone. And I have made sure that she knows that I don't like her discussing our sex life with her friends.

Up until recently, she only TALKED about our sex life. But today, first she told me that she showed my semi nudes to her friends, which was not okay with me but I tried to be okay with that fact. But then later she said that she has even shown my nudes to her friends because they were pushing her to show them. And this makes me really mad. And she reassures me by saying don't worry they loved it?

Okay, my point is, all those photos I sent to her were not for anyone else and I DO NOT require anyone else's validation. After doing this, she's not even apologetic. She keeps on saying, it was just a dick pic, it's not like you had your face in it. I am furious about this and I want to know the correct way to tackle this and make her realize what she did was wrong.

TL;DR! :My girlfriend of 9 months showed my intimate photos to her friends without even talking to me about it.



Submitted April 18, 2022 at 10:55PM by abhudaym https://ift.tt/UDMh9Fp
My (21M) GF(20F) showed my nudes to her friends without thinking My (21M) GF(20F) showed my nudes to her friends without thinking Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.