Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (17F) dad (38M) won't stop criticising me for having hairy armpits

I know the title sounds a bit ridiculous lol but hear me out- I'm a girl in her late teens who usually (when not in a depressive state) cares about having good hygiene (showering daily, skincare, etc.) and I take pride when I do keep on top of my self-care. I also don't normally shave because A- I don't feel like it, B- I end up hurting myself half the time and C- my body, my choice. My dad however doesn't seem to understand (C), because he believes that it is "Good hygiene" for me to shave my armpit region, even though it has no real effect on the amount of sweat my body produces (and I wear deodorant to prevent any odours). I won't kid you, it's been pissing me off beyond belief because any time I stretch my arms and he notices, he feels the incessant need to comment every time-without fail- and telling me how disgusting and unhygienic it is for me to have fucking hair on my armpits. Personally I try to brush him off and tell him it's my choice and ask why he cares so damn much, but he won't stop pushing me to shave, which is something I've explained to him I don't prefer or feel comfortable doing.

I also argued it's a double standard since he himself has hairy armpits ( body hair generally) and because he's a man, it's okay and acceptable but all of a sudden when a woman or girl has it... The world wreaks havoc!! >:(

Anyways idk what to do anymore cause there's nothing I can do to get him to shut up about it, other than shaving; which is something I would never do to gratify someone else.

TL;DR dad constantly criticises me for hairy armpits, me mad at dad and wants him to shut up about it.



Submitted April 29, 2022 at 04:22PM by Shrekinquarantine https://ift.tt/9Lein7x
My (17F) dad (38M) won't stop criticising me for having hairy armpits My (17F) dad (38M) won't stop criticising me for having hairy armpits Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.