Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (f30s) developed a vaginal infection, and her doctor says that I need to take meds for it

Believe, I (m30s) hate airing stuff like this, I don’t like telling details about my relationship or my girlfriend’s personal happenings, but this is throwing me off

Basically my girlfriend developed some sort of vaginal infection, which she originally described as a yeast infection. After she visited her doctor, she told me that apparently her doctor wants me to take 4 tablets of whatever she was prescribed. This seems like an out-of-the-ordinary request unless it involves something serious like an STI

The primary reason I started becoming suspicious is because my gf was pregnant up until a month ago, and has had this infection since after giving birth (not my child, I dated her after she became pregnant). And I haven’t slept with her for months. That’s due to me being nervous about the baby while she was pregnant, and afterward she needed to heal. Or maybe I didn’t have as much attraction to her when she was pregnant, which is hard to admit because I don’t want her to be hurt

But months I haven’t had sex with her

So she is saying that this infection is a yeast infection that I would need to take medication for? Is that even a thing? Can anyone offer some insight as to whether I’m being bullshitted? Because it seems like she is cheating, caught an STI, and is trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Could the doctor think that I’m the one who passed whatever this is to her, and wants to medicate me?

TL;DR I haven’t slept with my girlfriend on months, she tested positive for something she calls a yeast infection, but her doctor wants me to take medication as it could have spread to me (I think doc didn’t believe her or simply wanted whoever gave her this to be medicated) but I’m an idiot, so I don’t know if she could be telling the truth

Edit; thank you everyone for your insight, seeing from the responses I’ve got, I think I can rest assured that my gf is not trying to pull one over on me, and I thank you for putting my mind at ease. Love this community, you are all amazing and thank you for the thorough replies, have a great day :)

Edit 2; I am happy to say that I definitely know the difference between an STI and a yeast infection, I was suspicious because I’ve never had a doc tell me to take something without meeting me. This isn’t because I didn’t pay attention in sex ed. I also realize that it’s out of the ordinary to think a woman might be sexually promiscuous while recovering postpartum, but believe me I know what I’m asking. I will be getting tested, and updating for those who are concerned, and again thank you everyone



Submitted April 14, 2022 at 01:00AM by BoneFriend https://ift.tt/RXh47tl
My gf (f30s) developed a vaginal infection, and her doctor says that I need to take meds for it My gf (f30s) developed a vaginal infection, and her doctor says that I need to take meds for it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.