Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [27F] and my BF [30 M] broke up and are supposed to go on vacation soon

My boyfriend ended things with me. We were supposed to go on a trip and the room is already paid for. Each of us paid a good chunk of money. He asked me to pay him back since everything is in my name and he won’t be going. It’s my favorite vacation spot and it is too late to cancel to get our money back. Am I the asshole here?? I don’t have $840 to pay him back for his half. I feel terrible but he broke up with me. No one cheated, we have been in an on/ off relationship for years. I would love to go on the trip but feel stuck on whether I should go and invite friends or what to do. I never told him not to still go. He has just asked for his money back. Suggestions please!?

TL;DR. My on/ off boyfriend broke up with me three weeks before a week vacation that is already paid for evenly. Is it wrong to not pay him back with my savings?



Submitted April 20, 2022 at 06:13PM by Mellie_12 https://ift.tt/ohaV90Z
Me [27F] and my BF [30 M] broke up and are supposed to go on vacation soon Me [27F] and my BF [30 M] broke up and are supposed to go on vacation soon Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.