Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m worried my (20) gf (25) can’t handle raising a child properly

My gf of a few years is now pregnant with her child and preparing to give birth.

The thing is though she has severe mental health issues. She was working on her phd in physics and it stressed her out which aggravated her BPD, leading to her accidentally getting pregnant and she became super unstable and eventually had to take a break from her studies and has moved back in with her parents

Her mental health issues have calmed down a bit from a few months ago but now she told me that she is pretty sure she won’t be able to take care of the baby properly. I mean she can barely take care of herself so I totally believe it. Right now her mom cooks all her meals and basically drives her everywhere. She’s like constantly talking with her mom. Or with me. She’s having constant panic and anxiety attacks.

I’m worried that once the baby arrives I will basically have to do everything. I really don’t think she’ll do anything to help the baby. The plan is for me to move into her parents house after we get married so I can help out but I’m kind of nervous about the situation

Despite all this she really wants to keep the child.

My opinion is she should put the child up for adoption . Should I tell her this? She has horrible bpd and I don’t want to destabilize her but I think she really cannot handle this child


TLDR:

My bpd gf is pregnant but she herself admits she probably can’t take care of the baby due to her unstable mental condition. I think I’ll end up doing everything. Should I ask her to get an adoption?



Submitted April 15, 2022 at 05:23PM by Tokyo-Stories https://ift.tt/tKJmdhX
I’m worried my (20) gf (25) can’t handle raising a child properly I’m worried my (20) gf (25) can’t handle raising a child properly Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.