Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(25F) husband(27M) never apologies

TLDR; my husband never takes accountability for anything he does which causes me to think he doesn’t care about my feelings

For context, my husband got a friend request from a woman he works with. Whom I don’t feel comfortable with him adding her because of past occurrences. He was perfectly fine with it and never added her. That was 3 months ago. But I saw on fb that he recently added her.

When I brought it up to him, stating I feel disrespected that he did that behind my back. He said he had no justified reason to not add her. He never apologized for doing this, which sparked a thought in my head.

He never apologizes. So tonight I brought it up to him how he never apologizes, so every fight we have (that’s caused by him) gets put into the back burner because he doesn’t take accountability for it. He said words mean nothing to him and that apologizing never comes to mind when we fight. This shocked me a lot, and confused me.



Submitted April 21, 2022 at 06:26PM by Full_Car9032 https://ift.tt/wzPlQrS
My(25F) husband(27M) never apologies My(25F) husband(27M) never apologies Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.