Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband financial betrayal?

My (46f) husband (58m) has just changed where his wages are paid. We've been together for 25 years and married for 18 years.

I've always been the main breadwinner and we've always put all our money together in 1 joint account. Over the past 2 years for the first time husband has occasionally started earning more than me due to bonus and overtime.

I found out today that husband had changed the bank his wages are paid in to. Its now being paid into a personal account (I did know about this account but it never had anything in it) and he's now transferring his wages from this personal account into our joint account, but it looks like he kept £500 for himself last month.

This comes on top of me having counselling since Xmas to work through whether I want to go or stay and make our marriage work as husband no longer seems interested in me.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into this but i feel betrayed and don't know what to do.

Tl;Dr husband changed where his wages were paid as soon as he started earning more and I'm feeling betrayed.



Submitted April 22, 2022 at 11:16AM by LavenderRosePetal22 https://ift.tt/C4QxGMy
Husband financial betrayal? Husband financial betrayal? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.