Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF won’t travel to another state because of ex

My (33/M) GF (29/F) won’t travel to a certain state because her ex. The most she has been willing to tell me is that certain state was a special place her and her ex would travel to We’ve been together for over a year and she hasn’t been with that certain ex in like 3 yrs. I’ve only brought up going to the certain state only twice in our relationship and each time it’s shot down with her saying “I’m not ready to address those feelings”. I get it not wanting to address the feelings but it been over 3 years since they were together and it just seems weird to me that someone would not travel to another state because of a ex.

I just wanted to vent and get a second perspective on this.

TLDR: Ex won’t travel to another state because of feelings for a ex.



Submitted March 31, 2022 at 09:32PM by Jocheezy https://ift.tt/xejohqi
GF won’t travel to another state because of ex GF won’t travel to another state because of ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.