Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Unwanted gut feeling telling me to break up with my boyfriend

I’ve (25F) been in a relationship with my boyfriend (25M) for 4 years. We own a house and dog together and have been planning to get engaged and have children. 3 months ago we went on a trip together and had an amazing 2 days together then I randomly got an intense gut feeling saying we need to break up. Ex: I can’t be touched, don’t want to have sex, idea of a date with him repulses me. I’ve been working with a psychologist for weeks now and she hasn’t been able to provide much insight, but the feeling has stuck around and is becoming hard to ignore. When I think about the feeling there is no reason for me to feel doubt, I love him so much and he is my person. There are no red flags, his appearance didn’t change, he makes me happy. I am heartbroken at the thought that I might lose him over this. Has anybody experienced this before? Is there anything I can do to save our relationship?

TL;DR - I love my boyfriend but I got a random gut feeling 3 months ago and am wondering if I can stay in the relationship and fight through it.



Submitted December 01, 2021 at 09:07AM by foxtrot1922 https://ift.tt/3ocolVI
Unwanted gut feeling telling me to break up with my boyfriend Unwanted gut feeling telling me to break up with my boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.