Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) Dad (55) condones his wife's (52) mistreatment of me and the family say I need to just accept it

My dad's wife hasn't spoken to me for many years. She says I ignored her in a shop which isn't true.

When I recently tried to talk to her she threw something at me. My dad says I'm lying and he says I shouldn't have ignored her (which I didn't). She has threatened me before in front of all the family and they all sat there and said nothing. She has also done this to others but again it is condoned. They say I need to just put up with it cause it's my dad's wife. I want to cut them out of my life. I am already not allowed to visit my dad at his home and am never invited to family gatherings if they are at his house. He gets angry when I say this all hurts me.

Has anyone experienced similar issues and successfully cut ties? Any advice please?

TLDR - family condoning bad behaviour, father's wife causing issues



Submitted December 02, 2021 at 05:25PM by Beesandsand https://ift.tt/3rxicFz
My (25F) Dad (55) condones his wife's (52) mistreatment of me and the family say I need to just accept it My (25F) Dad (55) condones his wife's (52) mistreatment of me and the family say I need to just accept it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.