Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [32F] give my mum [77F] a good Christmas?

TL; DR my mum and I will be alone on Christmas for the first time, how do I make it good?

In my family at Christmas we used to have a fairly big one: my parents, aunt and uncle, three siblings (from my dad's previous marriage) and their families. Five years ago, a few weeks before Christmas, my dad died and my siblings stopped coming, but aunt and uncle kindly continued until now. This Christmas is the first where it will just be me and my mum on our own.

My mum often laments that she used to have a big family Christmas too, and really wants it, but due to death and drama there's nobody left on her side of the family, which I know makes her feel really bad.

So looking for any and all advice on how I can make a really great Christmas for just us two - what things do you love doing at Christmas? Recommendations for uplifting TV and films also appreciated, any fun recipes, activities, open to all! Thanks.



Submitted December 08, 2021 at 04:27AM by NeighbourProgrammer https://ift.tt/3oBasjX
How do I [32F] give my mum [77F] a good Christmas? How do I [32F] give my mum [77F] a good Christmas? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.