Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend of 4 years says he is losing feelings for me

tl;dr : My boyfriend said he has lost feelings for me but isn't sure why he feels this way. I broke up with him but I am having doubts because he seems like he still wants us to work out

My (19F) boyfriend (19M - technically ex right now) told me last night that he has been losing feelings for me. He said he just woke up one morning and something felt different, and that he'd been wanting to tell me for about a week or two. He says that he still loves me, cares about me, is attracted to me, but for some reason he feels like he has lost feelings. I asked him if he loves me versus if he is in love with me, and he says that he loves me but he isn't really sure if he is still in love with me but he really doesn't know exactly how he feels. I asked him what makes him think that he has lost feelings, and he said that he isn't as excited to call me but he still enjoys talking to me and still wants to call me, and overall he said he honestly doesn't know why he feels this way or what specifically makes him feel this way.

He told me that it is up to me on what I want to do. He told me that he thinks I'm amazing and that he will never find anyone better who treats him better than I do (we have gone through a lot together), so he wants there to be a possibility that we can be together. He said he doesn't want to feel this way and if it were up to him that this never would have happened. He told me that he wanted to see if we could still make it work or somehow work it out, like to see if he can regain his feelings. However, I told him that I didn't want to stay in a relationship with someone who didn't feel the same way about me, especially since we had been together for so long and it hurt that he suddenly lost feelings, so I broke up with him. He asked if we could just take a break instead, because that seems like there is a greater possibility of us getting back together, but I said I didn't want to stay hopeful and wait for him only to be hurt if he never regains his feelings. We ended on good terms.

I am now feeling doubtful in my decision because he wasn't even really sure what he was feeling, and we are doing distance right now after spending almost a year in college of being inseparable. I feel hopeful because he seems like he wants us to work and he wants to regain his feelings, but I know that he cannot force himself to do that. I would go back to him in a heartbeat, but I'm scared that he actually is truly 100% not in love with me anymore. He just couldn't give me a straight answer on why he feels this way so I am confused. As of right now we are broken up, but he told me that he may text me when he is back in town and we can hang out if I feel like it.

Do you think he has really lost his feelings? Should we have broken up? Do I need to completely move on?



Submitted July 01, 2021 at 12:31PM by melonball7368 https://ift.tt/2V3150f
My boyfriend of 4 years says he is losing feelings for me My boyfriend of 4 years says he is losing feelings for me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.