Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25m) wife (25f) explained how she viewed our marriage and now I’m lost

We have been married for about two years now and been trying to work out the issues that we have been having. Today she informed me that she has been expecting me to leave since we started dating and has been pushing me away but she wants me to prove her wrong and prove to her that I will stay. She also says that she never viewed the relationship as something she needs to work on and if she is enough for me then I will be happy with her putting in 0 effort. I don’t know how to proceed in helping change this mindset or if it is even something that can be fixed I am just looking for advice so I can handle this in the best way wether it be talking or counseling

TL:DR wife thinks I’m going to leave since we started dating expects me to prove her wrong while she pushes me away and think she can be enough while putting no effort into our marriage need advice on how to handle this wether it’s talking counseling or things I can do for her



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 08:56PM by Icy-Replacement3313 https://ift.tt/2TmNsbC
My (25m) wife (25f) explained how she viewed our marriage and now I’m lost My (25m) wife (25f) explained how she viewed our marriage and now I’m lost Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.