Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Do I (43f) tell my childhood best friend she's needs to make amends with my husband for her choices. But truthfully, I know there is zero amends with him.

My friend dated an abuser for about 2 years. When I mentioned my concern to her about her child (not with him), she must have mentioned something to him because he then started harassing me.

Her sister contacted CPS and she honestly almost lost her child because of him. She did lose any respect of her daughter.

It ended our friendship for the year she dated him. My husband was absolutely against having her drama and bad choices in men affect our life. He slept with his gun in the nightstand because of this man.

Anyway, she's done with this guy and wants things back to normal with us. She wanted to come tomorrow with her daughter and sleep over.

She knows my husband is old school. In the fact, if your dead to him, you might as well be dead. She's like that to him.

I know their is no fixing it with my husband. Him and his father didn't speak for 10 years and his father didn't put his family at risk.

Do I tell her this and how? I keep avoid her coming over.

TL;DR: Do I, and if I do... How do I tell my best friend my husband despises her? (His words)



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 07:53PM by awakeningat40 https://ift.tt/3qCPmBf
Do I (43f) tell my childhood best friend she's needs to make amends with my husband for her choices. But truthfully, I know there is zero amends with him. Do I (43f) tell my childhood best friend she's needs to make amends with my husband for her choices. But truthfully, I know there is zero amends with him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.