Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25f) boyfriend (26m) of one year is starting to do what I asked him for but I don’t want it anymore

So me and my boyfriend have one recurrent problem, and that’s him not giving me enough time or care. He doesn’t always answer my calls, he rarely texts me, he barely talks to me and he won’t call me on the daily even though we don’t see each other much ( once a week max ). In short words I just don’t feel that I can reach him when I want to and he’s rarely available for me. His excuses are that he’s either busy, asleep or he’s away from his phone. When I do the same and don’t always answer his calls or don’t be available for him “basically do exactly what he does” it upsets him very much, he gets so sad and tells me how lonely he felt without me and he clings on to me the next few days .I addressed this problem so many times I told him that this makes me feel like I’m giving more than I’m receiving, because I’m usually the one who calls and texts and he doesn’t even answer me most of the time I told him this relationship feels one sided for me and that it hurts me but still he keeps doing it. We had several big fights about it and he would promise me that he’d change and work on it , for 2 weeks or so he actually changes and everything is okay but then he just goes back to doing what he does again. Last time I told him I don’t want this relationship anymore and I had enough , he begged me not to leave him and he promised me “again” and now I can see he regrets how he treated me and he’s now calling, texting, always checking on me but I feel like I don’t want it anymore because I asked for it. I made him do it it’s not coming from his heart he’s not doing it because he wants to. It breaks my heart that I asked him for his attention and care I feel so low and needy I just don’t want these things from him anymore because they don’t mean a thing now. I told him about how I feel and he assured me that he realized he was wrong and he’s doing these things because he wants to but in my heart I know that if he truly wanted to I wouldn’t have had to asked him for it. I’m so confused and lost right now and don’t know what to do or how to feel I love him to death and I want us to work but my heart aches from the fact that i had to ask for these things he’s doing now.

P.s. I don’t think he’s cheating or hiding something I just feel he doesn’t care enough about contacting me

TL;DR he didn’t use to care enough or give me enough time and now after he started doing it doesn’t mean anything because I asked him for it



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 05:45PM by Sufferinbutsurvivin https://ift.tt/3xabfu1
My (25f) boyfriend (26m) of one year is starting to do what I asked him for but I don’t want it anymore My (25f) boyfriend (26m) of one year is starting to do what I asked him for but I don’t want it anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.