Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25f) was punched in the face by my brothers friend (15m)

So, I wasn't sure where to post about this. So I came home yesterday from my road trip in the US. I currently live with my mom and my younger brother.

They were smoking marijuana, (legal in my state if you're 21, but obviously they shouldn't be smoking)

I knocked on his bedroom door, because I wanted to show my brother photos of the bears and the mountain lions. His friend opened up the door, and I said they need to open the windows and air out his room. It smelled like marijuana really bad.

I yelled at my brother, (we have talked, I've apologized for yelling, but also I had just drove for 14 hours, I was hungry and grumpy, and also the entire house smelled like weed)

His friend though said that they can "smoke all the weed we want to" and he punched me in the face.

I've never been hit before, but having a teenager literally punch me was very traumatic. He broke my glasses, and I have a black eye, and my nose is bruised and cut.

I did call the police, they brought an EMT, who cleaned my face.

I guess it was wrong of me to complain about them smoking marijuana, but also, they're underage, and my mom would have been arrested/I could be evicted by letting them smoke marijuana in our house.

I don't know what to do now. I'm ordering myself new glasses, which will be $135, my face is cut and I have two black eyes.

The kid also is homeless, and he's still in my house. I haven't been able to sleep, I'm on edge because he's still here, I just don't feel comfortable with him in my house.

I would leave, but my pets are here, my name is on the lease, so I'm not sure what to do?

Also I did not press charges, I felt like it would be wrong to, but he's still in my house, being very disrespectful, and I don't feel safe/respected?

TLDR: got punched by a teenager, who won't leave my house, not sure what my next actions should be?

UPDATE: I finally called the police. They're circling my street with their high beams on. Thank you Reddit for giving me advice. I hope he gets help/therapy.



Submitted June 30, 2021 at 11:13PM by WeAllKeepSecrets https://ift.tt/2SKYE1G
I (25f) was punched in the face by my brothers friend (15m) I (25f) was punched in the face by my brothers friend (15m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.