Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Mom is Abusive and I Can't Call CPS

Okay that title is a bit dramatic but bear with me.

My (16nb) mom (58f) is incredibly verbally abusive. She just spent half an hour taunting me and calling me a loser. She's been like this since I was 11, when my depression started to manifest. She regularly fights with everyone in my family and reduces me to tears in every fight we have.

But here's the problem.

My mom is the primary breadwinner in our family. My dad doesn't work so she's the only one who can bring in money. If I go to anyone we will lose our main source of money due to my dad not being able to get a job for a reason I don't feel comfortable posting.

What should I do? Can I even do anything? She's already gotten very physically violent before but I'm worried one day she'll cross a line.

TL;DR- My mom is abusive and I can't get help because my family will lose our source of money.



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 06:17PM by quicksilver-ace https://ift.tt/3b2hqaW
My Mom is Abusive and I Can't Call CPS My Mom is Abusive and I Can't Call CPS Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.