Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

bf texted ex fwb while we were together

bf texted ex fwb while dating me

I will keep this short. Me(F19) and this guy have been in a relationship for around 9 months at this point. There is a girl that has caused issues on my part who he had a short fling with in the past. I almost broke up with him over those issues. He told me they last talked in March, two months before he met me. Now I was pretty much over the situation but yesterday when we were going through his snapchat I saw her name and it said they last talked in July which was at a time we were dating.

I have no reason to be insecure over her for certain reasons but I was upset and he explained that his cousin insisted that he meets with his new gf, his ex fwb was friends with her so he texted her to meet (her, the gf, my bf and a few other guys). Later on his cousin asked him not to so they did not meet. He said he didn’t want to see her but his cousin insisted and he didn’t know how to contact the gf so he texted the ex fwb instead. He also said that some of his friends wanted to get with her friends so that was another reason he texted her. I am upset because this makes me feel disrespected. I wonder if I am overreacting or if this is actually unacceptable. I think he could straight up text his cousin’s gf or ask to meet her and his cousin when his cousin got back from vacation. Am I angry over nothing or is this an issue especially because I hate being lied to?

TL;DR: my bf(M19) of 9 months texted a girl we had an issue over while we were dating and claims he is innocent, i am still pissed. what can i do?



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 12:29PM by isnortdietcoke https://ift.tt/2MAP3r9
bf texted ex fwb while we were together bf texted ex fwb while we were together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.