Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28M] girlfriend [25F] talking about a guy she dated caused me to feel insecure

My girlfriend and I are in a stable long-term relationship and are talking about getting engaged soon. Recently, she was talking about a guy she dated and described him as follows: “he was so fucking hot..” etc. I felt hurt when she said that about him because 1) she’s never said that about me, usually she calls me her handsome boyfriend and 2) Myself, my friends, her friends know that looks-wise she’s pretty out of my league. I’m not a bad looking guy, but she’s definitely the hot girl at the bar getting any guy she wants at the end of the night.

I have a healthy relationship with my girlfriend so usually we don’t have any feelings of jealousy when the other talks about exes, etc. I think I just felt hurt in this situation because I know that guy was definitely really good looking and it just hurts me knowing that she’s never felt that way about me.

I didn’t complain about this to her, or mention that it hurts my feelings at all so she’s unaware of my feelings on this. I think I just wanted to ask are my feelings a little justified or is it more of an overreaction? Happy to give anymore context if needed.

tl;dr my girlfriend talked about how hot a guy she dated once in the past was, and she’s never described me like that ever, so it hurts knowing she’s never seen me as that attractive.



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 06:59PM by GloFiMe https://ift.tt/3kzosal
My [28M] girlfriend [25F] talking about a guy she dated caused me to feel insecure My [28M] girlfriend [25F] talking about a guy she dated caused me to feel insecure Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.