Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (17M) can't convince my girlfriend (17F) that she isn't obese.

As the New Year is getting closer, my girlfriend is getting more and more self-conscious about her body. She's always been, but now it's more than ever. She really dislikes it. She thinks that she's too fat and she's becoming more depressed about it, making me sad as well. Her friends and I don't think that, of course. In my opinion, she's what people say, 'thicc', which of course isn't bad. We've been telling her that she looks amazing, pretty, beautiful etc. but nothing can get in her head. I'm want to make her happy again somehow but i don't know what to do. I'm also worried she might develop eating disorders.

Sorry for dodgy English.

TL;DR I can't convince my girlfriend that she isn't too fat or obese.



Submitted December 22, 2019 at 05:07AM by Elemkontasba https://ift.tt/396cAq8
I (17M) can't convince my girlfriend (17F) that she isn't obese. I (17M) can't convince my girlfriend (17F) that she isn't obese. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 22, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.