Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [25F] found some disturbing photos on my BF[25M]'s phone

I am using a throwaway as my BF knows my main account. My boyfriend Jack and I have been together for four years and lived together for eighteen months and things have been great. I (at least until recently) saw me living the rest of my life with this man who I love with all my heart.

Yesterday I asked if I could get some pictures Jack had on his phone. We have an open phone policy so this was no problem. They were pictures of his niece that I wanted for a personalised birthday card and he likes to keep things organised and said they were in a folder called 'family'.

While looking for the photos I noticed a folder called MISC and wondered what he stored in it so I had a look. It contained a number of nudes that I had sent him while he's worked away, which I don't mind as I fully trust him and wouldn't have sent them if I didn't. However, the most recent three photos were of me but I didn't recognise them. When I took a closer look they were of my asleep in bed naked, with my boobs exposed, his dick was in the picture by my face and I had cum on my cheeks and near my mouth.

I was like WTF as this is something he has asked to do to me, but I'm not into and always said 'No!' in that tone. I give him head, but am not a fan of cum, I will swallow on special occasions and I occasionally let him cum on my stomach, boobs or butt and that's it. We do have a good sex life and he has never complained.

I looked when the photos were taken and it was from a Friday a few weeks ago where we had both been out separately with friends and I had got very drunk and crashed into bed when I got home completely naked. We sleep naked so this wasn't unusual.

I immediately confronted him about it and he looked shocked and just started apologising saying he'd come in drunk himself, was feeling very horny and hoped I was still awake. He found me out cold on my back with my boobs exposed and said he decided to jerk off before he went to sleep and in his drunken state thought it was a good idea to cum on my face and clean it up so I wouldn't notice. He said he had forgotten about the pictures as he hasn't looked in that folder for a while.

Since then he has apologised a million times and is trying hard to make it up to me. Is really sorry for what he did and is blaming the alcohol and said he would have never done it sober. I am finding it hard to forgive him, but I really want to as he is my best friend and I love him so much I don't want this to be the end.

The worst part is, which makes me feel guilty for being mad at him, that a couple of times since I've thought about the photos it's turned me on a little.

I guess I'm just venting and I want people's thoughts on how I can get past the trust issue and get back on track?

TLDR; Boyfriend performed a sexual act on me (facial) when I was black out drunk, he was drunk too and took photos. It is something I've always said no to. He's extremely regretful and has been trying to make it up to me, but I feel like my trust in him has been compromised. Can I get past this?



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 05:50AM by Throwupandaway654322 https://ift.tt/2FP7uRf
Me [25F] found some disturbing photos on my BF[25M]'s phone Me [25F] found some disturbing photos on my BF[25M]'s phone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.