Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm (26M) tired of hearing about her(22F)ex.

The guy was a major pothead and was also a drug dealer. She was with him for 5 years before she started seeing me. She said she was gonna need time because she just got out of a five year relationship. I told her I was okay with it although it pained me to say it.

So every now and then when we talk she'll mention a relatable story to do with her ex. I get that that was her first relationship and was for 5 years but it puts off my mood.

She is my first girlfriend and I'm her second boyfriend. She tells me honesty and communication are key but I don't want to dismiss her pass either cause I know it's important to her.

I wish I could be more understanding but it does make me jealous. Also, I'm not sure how often they communicate but she recently gave me an update about his life situation and "how he might be doing". I appreciate her telling me her cob ersations but at the same time I don't want her talking to her ex, it makes me uncomfortable!

Tl;dr: Girlfriend just got out of a 5 year relationship. She mentions her ex in conversations and she doesn't know that it puts me off when she does that, but I still want to be able to talk about anything.



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 07:53AM by BigTruf http://bit.ly/2WHVQOU
I'm (26M) tired of hearing about her(22F)ex. I'm (26M) tired of hearing about her(22F)ex. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.