Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [19/F] get my twin [19/F] to help me with the housework?

I have a twin and our mum says we're both on the spectrum (but I'm the only one who's gotten an official diagnosis of autism). We're both going off to university this month and also going for job interviews.

My mum works 5 days a week. I do the housework then. It's usually washing the dishes, putting them away, washing the clothes, hanging them up, taking out the recycling, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the cats litter tray. Sometimes I'll tell her to make me whatever she's making if I can't be bothered cooking but that's about it.

Sometimes my sister does stuff but I literally have to force her to. If I told her to split up the chores she'll maybe forget or she often says "I'll do it later" which frustrates me.

Tl;Dr my sister doesn't do any housework and it's getting on my nerves how do I make her?



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 08:59AM by Babyorlaith123 https://ift.tt/2PlZ6Mc
How do I [19/F] get my twin [19/F] to help me with the housework? How do I [19/F] get my twin [19/F] to help me with the housework? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.