Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 25f boyfriend 29m never pays for me

Hello. My boyfriend of 4 years never pays to take me to dinner or charges me to the penny for every little thing we do. I did not mind when I was working full time, but I started grad school and have no income currently and he makes over 100k a year. It has been bothering me because I have no income and have no issue spotting groceries, but if I ask him to pick me up fruit he’ll make sure to charge me ASAP the 3.27 to the penny. He also is from a different state and flights are VERY expensive and I’m expected to drop 1k or more to see his family once or twice a year. Which was manageable when I worked, but I mentioned to him that money is tight since I’m in school and I don’t know if I can afford a 1-2k trip to see his family for the holidays. I hoped he would offer to pay or at least chip in, but he said oh that sucks guess you can’t go.

TL;DR In summary, I’m hurt and not sure if I’m being selfish or my feeling are valid. Also we live together and have a dog.



Submitted December 01, 2021 at 12:40AM by Succotash-Euphoric https://ift.tt/3EdckVn
My 25f boyfriend 29m never pays for me My 25f boyfriend 29m never pays for me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.