Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I saw multiple emails on my boyfriend's computer from dating sites but I don't know if I should confront him about it because am not sure if that means he still uses them or not.

I (22F) have been with my boyfriend (30M) for over 6 months now. We talked about being exclusive. We went to his hometown for Thanksgiving and I met his parents and I am planning on bringing him to my hometown for Christmas to meet my parents. We also made the decision to move in together at the start of the new year.

A few weeks ago I noticed that he had eharmony on his recent websites list. We were watching a show on his computer together and when he clicked for a new tab that’s when I noticed it. I asked him if he was on eharmony and he said he used to be, and that they charged his card and he went on the website to cancel it so they wouldn’t charge him again. I said oh okay and that was the end of that.

He lets me use his computer to use a software I need for some of my assignments because this specific software isn’t available on Mac and my computer is a Mac. Today I was using it and he asked me to find an email with a recipe from his mom.

I happened to notice emails from eharmony and okcupid about matches. These emails were recent, one came in Saturday from eharmony saying “meet your newest matches” with pictures of girls and there was also an email saying his card was successfully charged almost $90 on Sunday despite him telling me that he cancelled it. I also saw an email from okcupid saying his subscription for that will be renewing the day after Christmas.

I don’t think he’d be so comfortable giving me his computer if he was doing anything...but I thought he was off these websites for good when we talked about being exclusive. I’ve never been on a dating site before, so I was hoping someone could answer this for me: Does anyone here know how eharmony and/or okcupid notifications work? Do emails talking about matches still come in when you deactivate your account, or does that mean he still has an active profile on these accounts and uses them?

I don't know if I should confront him or not because he gave me permission to use his computer and open his email and again I don't think he would have me do that if he wasn't being faithful to me. But should I ask him to explain? Should I ask him to permanently deactivate his accounts if he does still have them? Or should I just leave it alone? There isn’t any other suspicious behavior from him.

TLDR: I saw multiple emails on my boyfriend's computer from dating sites but I don't know if I should confront him about it because am not sure if that means he still uses them or not.

Thank you in advance.



Submitted December 02, 2021 at 04:27PM by informedshark https://ift.tt/31ncLht
I saw multiple emails on my boyfriend's computer from dating sites but I don't know if I should confront him about it because am not sure if that means he still uses them or not. I saw multiple emails on my boyfriend's computer from dating sites but I don't know if I should confront him about it because am not sure if that means he still uses them or not. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.