Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I know my boyfriend broke my glasses while I was asleep

Background, my boyfriend (30 m) and I (22 f), who have been together nearly 2 years, got in a nasty fight the night before. Our bed is in the floor and I don't have a bed side table so I put my glasses above me on the floor between the bed and the wall. The frame was broken, so one of the lenses was being held in by some tape, so when I woke up looking for them I wasn't too worried when I found the lense in the bed, maybe I had put my glasses there, but when I found my actual glasses, they weren't where I could have put them because it would be where bfs pillow was. There were deep scratches scribbled into both sides of the lense, in a way that could definitely not happen on accident. Now I am currently unable to see clearly until I can get an appointment and get a new pair, which could take weeks. I'm at a loss here, I feel like no matter how nasty the fight was, it doesn't call for taking away my ability to see clearly

Ig my question is how do I go about this?! I have yet to really confront him about it

Tl;Dr: My boyfriend scratched the hell out of my glasses because we had a nasty fight

Side note, sorry for any mistakes, I'm on mobile and can't see the best rn



Submitted December 01, 2021 at 08:11AM by -_-_-_-_-_-_-1 https://ift.tt/3Ee5BL7
I know my boyfriend broke my glasses while I was asleep I know my boyfriend broke my glasses while I was asleep Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.