Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28M) am extremely bored in my marriage and starting to feel like our relationship is dying.

This might be a bit long so I apologize in advance.

I met my wife when we were 18. She was my second girlfriend and the first (and only) girl I ever had sex with. I love her a lot and I have so much respect for her. Lately though, I’ve been feeling like our relationship is kind of dying,

When we first got married it was the best thing ever. I’m not stupid though, I know we can’t be in that honeymoon phase forever. But it’s like nothing is exciting about our marriage anymore. We’re like two separate people, living separate lives, who just happen to live together and have sex 4 times a week because they feel obligated to.

I don’t like her any less. I still think she’s amazing. This is all me really. I want the relationship to go back to the way it used to be. She used to be clingy af. I kinda liked that. Always thought she was the cutest when she got all clingy. Obviously she doesn’t do that anymore. It’s like the relationship got cold. Our conversations used to be fun, we’d joke around all the time. Now it’s all serious and boring. She used to think I was the funniest guy ever now it’s so fucking hard to get her to laugh at anything. It’s like I don’t even know who I’m married to anymore.

When we first got together, she was the only woman I had eyes for. Now, it’s like I’m starting to notice other women. Not that I would act on it, but I’m definitely attracted to other women now, that wasn’t the case a few years ago.

We try to travel and we do a lot of things together. Sometimes it’s fun, but more often I’m just going through the motions and my wife has no idea.

I could really use some advice on what I should do. I’m having doubts about everything. Please don’t suggest going on hikes though, because I’m tired of hearing that.

Tldr: to sum it up. Our marriage has been extremely dull, and everything changed to the worse through the years. I’m not sure what I should do now, and could really use advice.



Submitted December 02, 2021 at 06:44AM by ThrowRApuzz https://ift.tt/3G841Lb
I (28M) am extremely bored in my marriage and starting to feel like our relationship is dying. I (28M) am extremely bored in my marriage and starting to feel like our relationship is dying. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.