Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How should I deal with my husband’s issues with my parents?

I (f36) am so confused with what my husband (m44) is wanting. Today he lashed out because he was tired, frustrated and annoyed. When he is that way he harks up about the issues he’s having with my parents. In this case he was complaining about the things he had to do and proceeded to complain about the fact that my parents weren’t around and that they only look out for themselves.

I have to point out the fact that a few months ago, my dad asked me to offer my husband a chance to have a heart to heart with him about what was going on and wanting to hear what he had to say and if they could fix it. I told my husband this and he said that it was quote unquote, “too little too late.” Okay, well that sounded pretty final to me, and though it cut me to the core that he wasn’t being receptive I said nothing about it.

To go back to the present day, my husband went on his little spiel and was of the opinion that just because those words were said didn’t mean they (my parents) shouldn’t stop trying to make it right. 🤯 Like are you serious right now? You go on rants about how fucking selfish they are, how they’re fuckwits and you’re saying you want them back in your life or out? I’m so fucking befuddled. Am I right to think he’s being ridiculous? How should I deal with this? Because I seriously don’t know how much longer I can take of this shit. I feel like I’m staring down the barrel of years spent listening to him rant about how wronged he’s been. I don’t think it will change, when his tired, frustrated and stressed, that’s what happens.

TLDR: husband can’t seem to make up his mind if he wants my parents in his life. I don’t know how to address this.



Submitted December 02, 2021 at 06:14AM by timetosayaurevoir https://ift.tt/31nGcjV
How should I deal with my husband’s issues with my parents? How should I deal with my husband’s issues with my parents? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.