Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I hate my best friends boyfriend but don't want to see our relationship suffer :(

I really really dislike my best friends boyfriend and I am torn on what to do. They have been dating a year and within this year he has cheated in her multiple times, super rude and disrespectful to her family on multiple occasions, tried to turn her against me, schemed his dead friends family out of money, told her to get off her psych meds, and is just so self absorbed and has a god complex and acts like he has done her a favor cheating early on in the relationship than 5 years from now. She has of course vented to me every time he does something shitty (which is about weekly) and has basically conditioned me to not like him from day one. They are still together and just signed a new lease together and it has put me in the awful headspace of wanting to protect my friend but also be happy for her. What do I do? Do I just suck it up and act like I'm happy for her? Do I continue to try to convince her she deserves better? I hate that I am put in this position..

TLDR: I hate my bff's boyfriend for very valid reasons.. do I act like I'm happy for her or do I keep trying to convince her she deserves better..



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 10:38AM by vuhjenna https://ift.tt/3xo9daT
I hate my best friends boyfriend but don't want to see our relationship suffer :( I hate my best friends boyfriend but don't want to see our relationship suffer :( Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.