Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My GF (30) is moving out but doesn't want to break up. Where do we stand?

My GF (30) and I (28) have been together 4 years, currently living together for 2 years. We moved to the suburbs from the city to have privacy and save money, but she's missing her friends and family greatly. She also misses the city life, things to do, etc.

This past year she has been feeling very unhappy with her living situation and with herself (which had a lot to do with quarantine -- no bars, no gyms, no social interracting). Now, most her friends are either getting married, having kids or buying homes with their partners. She just turned 30 and wants those things quicker it seems but I told her I don't want these until I'm in my 30s.

She has also been crying from loniness when Ieave for a day or two to take care of my mom which doesn't help either. Now, she's going to be moving with her brother much closer to the city but says she doesn't want to break up, and happy to come visit on the weekends. What does this mean for our relationship? Thank you all.

TL;DR - GF (30) of four years wants to move out because she's unhappy with herself, but doesn't want to break up.



Submitted March 25, 2021 at 09:59AM by juliant415 https://ift.tt/2NSUn9X
My GF (30) is moving out but doesn't want to break up. Where do we stand? My GF (30) is moving out but doesn't want to break up. Where do we stand? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.